In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

New to Me Names

From now on the posts regarding names which are new to me will all be titled New To Me Names, or NTMN for short, and numbered. There were quite a few today when I scanned arrest records and court cases. In some instances they are spellings I haven't seen before which I thought deserved a spot and a couple are names I would expect on a different gender.

GIRLS

Adrienna

Brandalynne

Ikeia

Jenise

Joeann

Kimala

Lei

Mandah Jo

Myeeka

Nidhi

Ordessa

Provita

Rami

Seretha

Shahera

Skylier

Tereaka

Yarelis




BOYS



Adron

Albertus

Camerino

Carlin

Chanz

Daquan

Dashawn

Dejohn

Dontelle

Farjam

Glenroy

Gurwinder

Hansjurgen

Jamaine

Jamar

Jamell

Jonnie

Kojo

Mingo

Obaidullah

Samir

Tayjon


Windy Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment