In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

New to Me Names - 2

GIRLS

Aurania

Cyntha -

Letha -

Marintha

Onila

Orissia - this is the name of a distant cousin of mine, who was born in the 1800s.

Rhodetha -Orissia's sister, so also my cousin.

Roseltha

Rozilla -

Seretta - the lady I came across with this name married a man with the last name of Sirrine. Now that is fun to say!

Sildona - this was the middle name for the lady named Cyntha I came across

Veleta -




BOYS

Almeron

Clermont

Ornetus

Orr

Whitford

Winthrop




NOT SURE OF GENDER

Armorel

No comments:

Post a Comment