In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Genesis 1:22-24

I am now learning verse 22 of Genesis 1. This is the first blessing in the Bible.

And God blessed them saying, Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas and let fowl multiply in the earth.


Or, I've learnt it. I was saying 'on the land' but otherwise had it right. Verse 23 is just "And the evening and the morning were the fifth day."

So, now on to verse 24.

And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth, after his kind; and it was so.



No comments:

Post a Comment