In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Names to accompany Fallon

Fallon was one of the first names I featured in my 2,014 Names in 2014 post series. I think it's unique yet recognizable, easy to spell and pronounce, and modern. So to kick off the new series of posts I will be doing in 2015 - in which I plan to feature specific names from last year's series of name posts along with names that go well with them - here are some names to accompany Fallon.

Fallon Hadassah - if you don't mind mixing Irish and Hebrew. I think they are a wonderful compliment to each other
Fallon Emily
Fallon Ingrid
Fallon Penelope
Fallon Samantha

Zoe Fallon
Anika Fallon
Elizabeth Fallon
Genoa Fallon
Julie Fallon

Fallon Emery Vanessa
Fallon Melanie Truth
Brittney Fallon Enya
Cicely Fallon Antoinette
Lila Natalie Fallon
Rebeckah Chantilly Fallon
Drew Linnea Fallon

Fallon would go great with these sibling names:

Katie, Paige, Rue, Tabitha, Warner, Aleck, Grant, Idris

No comments:

Post a Comment