In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Marie Antoinette Shoes

So the previous post got started because I came across those fabulous Christian Leboutin shoes that reference Marie Antoinette (the hideous thing around the ankle imitates her crazy hair style that incorporated a ship on top of a mass of hair). Anyhow, then today I found these shoes that are just lovely and sweet, seem to have a lower heel. Not that I'd wear these without losing some pounds, but, they are more in the realm of the possible! Those other things you need to be short and weigh 100 lbs to wear! Anyway. I adore these as well. Not sure who the designer is though. I think the powder blue are my favorites, but why wouldn't you just have one of each color?


No comments:

Post a Comment