In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Marcus Henry Larrick

Source: Death Records in the Clerk's Office in Frederick County, Virginia, beginning in 1853

page 86

Larrick, Marcus Henry b. Jan 12, 1855 - d. Dec 5, 1917, son of John Henry and Elizabeth (Fisher) Larrick. Info by E. W. Adams, son-in-law.

Marcus Henry Larrick is my 2nd cousin 4 times removed, our common ancestors are Casper Larrick and Elizabeth Sundown. Casper and Elizabeth are my 5th great-grandparents. I come through their son Frederick and Marcus comes through his brother Henry Larrick. My 3rd great-grandmother was Frederick's daughter Elizabeth Larrick and Marcus' father was Henry's son John Henry Larrick. After Elizabeth, I come through her son Smith Jonathan Pugh and his daughter Mary Ellen Pugh was my great-grandmother. Her son William James Lockhart, Sr. was my grandfather and his youngest daughter is my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment