In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Harriet B. Henshaw

Death Records in the Clerk's Office in Frederick County, Virginia, Beginning in 1853

Tuscarora Graveyard, Berkeley County, West Virginia, Originally in Frederick County, Virginia, Two and one half miles from Martinsburg

Harriet B., Wife of Wm. S. Henshaw, b. Mar 12, 1793, d 1870


William Slaughter Henshaw, Harriet's husband, is my 1st cousin, 7 times removed. Our common ancestors are Nicholas Henshaw and Rebecca Boulware Smith. They are his grandparents and my 7th great-grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment