In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beautiful Watercolors

I came across some incredibly beautiful watercolors online. Follow this link. They are flowers and frogs. My favorites are Plumeria Series VI and Red Eyed Show Frog, though I was drawn to the site by Violet Iris.

You'll notice her site is a couple of years old, so I wonder if she sold all the paintings she had to take to the art fair? She had a place to contact her but no guestbook or way to leave comments, which is too bad.

I encourage you to visit her site. I think the internet is a great way for us to support people's talents and endeavors to make our world and life more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment