In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Exercise Guild Resurrected

So, I've recently been having more success with my exercise goals and I want to be sure to keep up this new habit. I thought I would bring back the Exercise Guild that I did last year for a while where we can track a couple of health-related goals. You can click on this link to go to a weekly chart for recording your progress on any goals you want to make. Anyone can edit the chart so you can just put a slash mark or X or whatever mark you want to indicate if you did your goal that day and then be sure to save the document. With nice weather I think it is a bit easier to get in the habit of healthy living and if we are consistent with it, maybe when cold weather comes it will be easier to not let those habits get lost. If you want to add a line to the chart go to the last space in the chart and hit "tab", it should create a new row.

No comments:

Post a Comment