In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I would like to post...

One of these pictures of David Beckham in the underwear ads (yes, though there are several, I have a favorite, and it's not the more famous one). However, since my brother reads my blog, I will just post a link, so I don't bombard people with images that may not be for them. And, I guess, considering who the people are who actually do read my blog, no one will post anything about the picture. Possibly, no one will even take advantage of the link. But I just want it there for you, just in case. So click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment