In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Freakin' Amazing!

So, my boss's daughter turned me on to this violin version of Viva la Vida. Well, actually, I don't know for a fact that this is the cover she meant, but I would guess it is, because this guy does an amazing job. In fact, I think he is so amazing that I think it would be cool if Coldplay had him come up on stage and play sometime. I mean, he is really that good.

I also found this piano cover of Viva la Vida that I think is quite good. Apparently the guy played it from ear, no sheet music.
Adblock

Adblock

1 comment: