In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Camping!

Actually, I'm not going camping in July. But here is when I plan to go camping for the next year and a half (with some of the places listed). Let me know if you're interested in going with me on any of these trips!

August 15 & 16 (possibly come home either the 16th or 17th) ~ my roommate, my dad, and I are going to go to Payson Lakes, which is on Mt. Nebo. That should be fun. Mt. Nebo is the highest mountain in Utah county

Sep 19-20 (come home on the 20th) ~ I'm planning on going up in the mountains, maybe down around Redmond somewhere. Haven't decided for sure. So far, no one is going with me on this trip.

Oct 17-19 (come home on the 19) ~ go to Capitol Reef! I haven't been there in 15 years and it is my favorite of the national parks

Nov 14-16 (come home on the 16) ~ San Rafael Swell, not sure exactly where, though

Mar 13-15/2009 ~ either Kolob Canyon in Zions or the Needles in Canyonlands

Apr 17-19/2009 ~ either somewhere around Escalante or Goblin Valley

May 15-17/2009 ~ maybe go to the Henry Mountains?

June 20-28/2009 ~ yep, a week long trip. Probably we will actually stay in a lodge or hotel, but planning to go to either Glacier National Park or Yellowstone with Mom and Dad and possibly Angela and Brett.

Jul 17-19/2009 ~ camp in the mountains somewhere, haven't decided where yet

Aug 14-16/2009 ~ maybe camp on the Boulder mountain?

Sep 18-20/2009 ~ maybe go to the Uintas?

Oct 16-18/2009 ~ I would like to go down to Mesa Verde in Colorado. Maybe Mom and Dad could go. We would probably stay in a motel.

Nov 13-15/2009 ~ I think I might like to go to the Book Cliffs to camp

No comments:

Post a Comment