In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Genealogy and Camping

It's time to get back in the swing of things. I've kind of neglected my blog for the past couple of months, and a few other things as well. So this Sunday I am going to go do genealogy at the BYU library. If anyone wants to join me, you are welcome to come. Post here or call me and we can figure out a good time. I think Angela is planning on coming.

I'm going camping again (have I not told you about my trip to Arches and Canyonlands? I should). Anyway, this time I'm going camping in the mountains, exactly where is yet to be determined. But Dad is planning on coming with. We will go the 20th and 21st of June. It should be nice and hot in the valleys by then and the mountains will be a nice escape from the heat.

2 comments:

  1. hey del nice to hear from your bloggin side again.
    I wish I could go camping with you but that is when beth and I leave for our cruise.
    what time do you go to the genealogy this sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andy,

    Well, a cruise doesn't sound so bad. I am going to try and go do genealogy in the early afternoon. But if you ever want to come with me, we can work out a time that you could come, too.

    ReplyDelete