In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Genealogy at the Library this Sunday

I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be going to the BYU genealogy library this Sunday, in case anyone wants to come. I will be working on the Wingerters, but let me know if you plan to come and what line you want to research, and I will be happy to bring information on that line. The library is open from 10-7, but I will only go for a few hours.

1 comment:

  1. love the pic del. sorry i won't be able to come but thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete